- Entrelac. Still haven't done it, still want to, it's time I did.
- Knit more than 1 sock at a time. Toe up, top down, doesn't matter. Two at a time, any way.
- Knit more non-sock objects. I'll always have at least one sock on the needles, but my stash needs to shrink.
- Shrink the stash. Knit down 2 bins and one bag of sock yarn. Smaller house, less space.
- Sell non-fitting clothes on eBay. Already did a huge purge (8 bags donated to charity!), but there's more.
- Work out regularly. It's not healthy to sit on my butt at work and at home and just stuff myself all day long. But hey, at least I managed to go vegetarian!
- Spend more time running games. It's fun, it's social, I don't do it enough.
- Start my holiday knitting early enough to actually finish by the holidays.
- Cross stitch and do some spinning. I've neglected both.
That's it for me, anything else will be extra. How about you? Are you making resolutions this year or just hoping for something good?
Either way, I hope you have a Happy New Year, and that 2009 has much of the good and little of the bad in store for us.