Not all of these are knitting-related.
1. I will finish my cross-stitch UFO. It has been sitting there for 7 years, that's enough.
2. I will try Fair Isle knitting. This one is left over from last year. What can I say, I'm a coward when it comes to colorwork.
3. Start holiday gifts in time to actually finish.
4. Knit more socks.
5. Knit a lace garment that has shaping in the lace part, not just the stockinette section.
6. Learn to crochet properly. By that, I mean learn to crochet something other than a dishcloth.
7. Get in shape. Not moving makes my inflammatory arthritis worse. Also, I need to get in shape so I can
8. do the breast cancer walk. It's in May, so I better get cracking.
9. Stop being a coward when it comes to applying for jobs. I mean, why?
10. Eat healthy. Junk food makes the hormones unhappy. Unhappy hormones make me unhappy. It's not a good thing.
And here's one that needs to get done before the New Year: Finish at least one of my knitting UFOs! 2 of them need assembling. At least one of them should be finishable by tomorrow!
Happy New Year, and I'll post pictures of the new FO if I succeed with that last bit!