Sunday, March 09, 2008

Can't post pictures

Because I get a server error message. Which is too bad, because I have pictures of knitting, baking and kitties. No pictures of the hat I frogged, though. You see, I learned from my first sweater. When something looks too big, feels too big, and would require more yarn than even the largest size for the pattern calls for, it is too big. No more self-deception. No more yarn buying and telling myself it's supposed to be oversized, it's supposed to have large sleeves (what, hanging down to my waist???). Ahem.

As I said, I frogged the hat. Mr. Batty's head would have had to experience a miraculous and unnatural growth spurt for said head covering to fit. I'll try again and post pictures of my new attempt once the server error message goes away.

4 comments:

Norm Deplume said...

Yay! I love pictures.

Lick My Sticks said...

Just do what I do. Get knocked up. That big assed sweater suddenly fits quite well.

-Pam, currently wearing her buttony sweater.

costumechick said...

I do this too. All the time. SIgh. On another note, just popping over to your blog to answer your question on my blog: The sock pattern was modified from one of Schrodinger's patterns called "twisted tweed socks". I found it on Ravelry.

The Kelly Green Rogue said...

grr, blogger was driving me crazy this weekend with error messages on picture uploads!