Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Another Storm... and a Bit of Madhouse: Secrets

But we just had a snow storm!

True, we did. Every Wednesday since the new year, in fact. I took this picture on my way to coffee this morning. Snow, snow everywhere. It would have been nice to sit inside and knit, but one of the disadvantages to being able to work from home is having to work from home even when you're snowed in.


Hot chocolate made it OK. This mug-and-cozy is not a handknit, but my sister assured me she picked it out with love. It came with the hot chocolate. Looking at the picture above, it showed up just in time!


I'm supposed to talk about secrets for the Wednesday madhouse post, but honestly, I can't think of much to say. I'm not a secretive person. What you see is what you get. I can keep other people's secrets, and I won't reveal birthday or Christmas gifts before the big day. But other than that... well, I'm sort of transparent. Secrecy is just too much work. It's not how I roll.

6 comments:

Rebel said...

OMGlove that's a lot of snow!

Love the mug cozy!

Mary said...

So ähnlich sah es bei uns zur Weihnachtszeit aus :-) Jetzt hoffe ich auf baldigen Frühling und Wärme.

Liebe Grüße
Mary

Kaye said...

Any other year I'd be jealous of that snow. ;-)
Love that mug cozy--perfect fit!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love that mug cozy. I was just bewailing (again) this morning that my tea/coffee/hot chocolate always goes cold before I have a chance to drink it all. A cozy would be just the thing to help maintain that heat a little longer!

Anonymous said...

Mmm, hot cocoa in a sweater. Is there anything better?

As for secrets, I find it intensely tiring to keep track of what I'm not allowed to say to whom. I'd rather be honest.

Jo said...

>> Every Wednesday since the new year, in fact

This made me laugh!