Monday, October 17, 2011

FOs After All This Time

Thanks to work and classes, I haven't had much time to blog. Also thanks to schoolwork and classes, though, I have been knitting for stress relief. Even when not all of said knitting is recognizable. The blob below, for example, is going to be a sweater when it's done. Yeah. I don't entirely believe it yet either, but we shall see.


I also have a couple of FOs! My inner 80's girl is thrilled. I'm usually not a big fan of Inner Child theories, but with these, my inner child is ecstatic. Or rather, my inner teen-ager.


Details:
Pattern: Froglegs
Yarn: Morehouse Merino DK
Needles: US 3

And because it's been such a long time, I'd also like to share the... I think it's the April installment of the Cookie A. sock club. The color is much more intense in person. These were fun to make!

Details:
Pattern: Boysenberry Yo
Yarn: Lorna's Laces Sole Mate
Needles: US #0

3 comments:

Zonda said...

Waving hi! Trying to catch up too! Love your frog legs! Those are so cool! Bet they'll keep you warm this winter. How do you like the soulemate yarn? Pretty socks!

Anonymous said...

Frogs legs is the PERFECT name for those... well... frogs legs. They look smashing :D

elspeth said...

Ooh I love those legwarmers! Just in time for the new Muppets movie!