- Entrelac: Just finished the entrelac portion of a pair of socks. That counts. Yay, I got one!
- Two at a time socks: No, didn't do it.
- Knitting more non-sock objects: Some were knit, but more than the year before? No. Too preoccupied with socks, I guess.
- Shrink the stash: Uh... didn't happen, in spite of yarn diet. Stash actually grew. I swear I didn't buy that much yarn! Now, if I could only figure out why there's reddish light coming from my stash closet at night... and I swear there's some giggling, rustling, and I can faintly hear Barry White playing in the background... Hmmm. Mysterious.
- Sell non-fitting clothes on eBay: That one's a yes. Anything that wasn't insanely expensive got donated to charity. I only have one more box of clothes left to sell on eBay, and that's it.
- Work out regularly: Uh... well, I've been walking more, 3-6 miles a day. But I still have to get my butt to the gym.
- Spend more time running games: Didn't happen. Got sidetracked by other stuff.
- Start my holiday knitting early: Kind of did that. Then ended up with last-minute orders, went from done to not done. So... this one sort of worked, then didn't.
- Cross stitch and do some spinning: I've been doing both. So this one's a yes.
No Yarn. January 1, 2010 till January 1, 2011. No sock clubs. No sock yarn. No yarn purchases. Not for gifts, not for projects, not for any reason. No get out of jail free card. It easily turns into excuses.
Needles are OK, patterns and books are OK, fiber is OK if I run out.
No yarn. For an entire year. There, I've said it. It's official. Now, excuse me, I have to lie down.