Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Spooky Things

It's the end of the month and I was going to do a big knitting progress post, but I'm currently serving as a cat recliner. This is a very important job, and one I take very seriously.

Instead of going upstairs to take pictures of my knitting, I'll share this little cross-stitch FO. Bats! And a little pillow you slip them into -- no finishing! Did I mention it has bats on it?


Now for the reason of the lack of knitting content. This is a closeup of the situation on my lap.


Yeah. I need to take pictures of my knitting soon. Once the cat leaves. If she leaves. This one has staying power.

6 comments:

Kaye said...

Love your pillow!!!

Are you knitting light-colored things as well? I find those are quite attractive to dark colored cats (and vice versa!)

Eileen said...

Isn't it nice to know we've found our reason for being? (That's what the boys say, anyway.)

Great pillow!

Bonnie said...

It's always wise to obey the cats, or they might scratch your cross-stitch bats!

Rocky Moreno said...

cool pillow! great work.

rachel said...

Aha! What a perfect cross stitch project. And yes, I agree with everyone else - never, ever disturb a cozy cat.

Kate said...

That is a great pillow. I love the bats!