Friday, May 19, 2006

Yippee! Gauge!

We have caston!
When they say the material your needles are made of matters, they're not lying. I tried 4 different sizes of aluminum needles yesterday, no luck. Then, late last night, I tried Addi Naturas, and the bamboo did it. I have achieved gaugehood!
Pictures are coming this weekend. I started Tempting late last night, it's in Debbie Bliss Cashmerino, which is so soft and luscious and pretty. I've heard it pills, but when something is so much fun to work with and such a happy red, I can take a few pills.

3 comments:

Sourire11 said...

Thanks for your compliment on my shawl! And I totally agree, a little pilling is worth a fun knit!

veritas said...

cashmerino... oooh... perrrdy!

Rain said...

Yay! The cashmerino always looks gorgeous and it feels so soft.