Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Winter Storm Warning

We have another winter storm coming through tomorrow. That's about the fourth one this winter. Most people seem to be sick of snow, but I love it. Not when I have to drive in it, mind you, but when I can be inside and watch it coming down? Love it. And being able to work from home when the weather gets really bad helps a lot.

Not to mention that commuting time becomes knitting time. Let's see if I can get the second Fuzzy Foot finished tomorrow and a Pleated Points sock cast on!

5 comments:

Bezzie said...

Wear your jammies backwards tonite!!

Anonymous said...

I love snow! We unfortunately are just getting ice.

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't mind it if they actually would call emergency travel only days during the weekdays and not the weekends. Maybe I could stay home and knit!

Calling on Kahlo said...

Yeah! I am celebrating my day off by watching Monk, having a cup of coffee, and major knitting today.

Eileen said...

Yes. Snow is good. (After all, this is the East Coast.)

But I do wish I could stay home & be cozy.